North Westchester's sub-acute Rehab, overseen by a Doctor of Rehabilitation Medicine, specializes in:
The goal of the Sub-Acute Rehabilitation program is to return individuals to their highest level of function and maximize their potential to attain independence in order to improve their quality of life and return to the community.
- Pain Management
- Post Surgical Care following Joint Replacement and Revisions
- Wound Care Management
- IV Infusion
- Trachestomy Care
Although many patients have medically complex conditions, often subacute care is appropriate instead of hospital care. Subacute services provide the link between the hospital and home for those patients who are not yet ready to resume an independent lifestyle at home.
Two Dedicated Rehabilitation Units
North Westchester offers a dedicated rehabilitation unit as well for specialized care. The units offers:
- 22 newly renovated private & semi private rooms
- Each room is equipped with two 21’’ LCD TV
- Free phone and Direct TV
- Over head recessed lighting
- Granite counter top with drop down sink